1. This forum is in read-only mode.

R4 Revolution help

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by dunedinjb, Apr 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dunedinjb

dunedinjb New Member

Guys I'm REALLY sorry is this post from a newbie get's you mad at me. But I have the R4 Revolution thing for my DS and many of the games that I download and transfer to the chip show up on the DS as 0mb and will not run. What is the general rule of thumbe to get these games to work, bucause I know they take up space on my chip, but will not run. Thanks!

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Did you extract them from their archive? That may not be the problem as I never have a problem with my R4. Do you have the latest firmware? Did they download fully?

3. makewin2

makewin2 Member

i was i newbie too a few months ago. first you have the files labeled "_DS_MENU" right? one is a system file and the other is a DAT file. you should also have the folders _system_ and moonshl. if you have that then all you have to do is download a game off of ROMulation (or another site, ROMulation is my fav though) then use winRAR or another rar decompresser and put it on your microSD! complicated? I know. if problems or anything just ask away.

4. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

He said the games show up on his R4, so that means he put the firmware on correctly. Otherwise, he would have said so. Anymore questions, go here.

https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php/topic,816.0.html

5. JASON STODDART

JASON STODDART New Member

Where can i get the latstest firmware from for the R4 REVOLUTION FOR THE DS from
    Thanks

6. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

if you mean the original R4, then 1.18 is the latest. Any firmware can be obtained from www.linfoxdomain.com/nintendo/ds

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.