1. This forum is in read-only mode.

R4 PROBLEM PLEASE TRY TO HELP!

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by benny95, Apr 13, 2010.

1. benny95

benny95 Active Member

My pokemon HG rom on my r4 got corrupted not my sav file. its because i did not know that it was possible for the sav file to get to big.

So i need to delete the ROM but i cant because when i try accessing the 'game' folder on my computer it says its corrupted folder.

so i try deleting it on my r4(on my ds) but the game is not showing but when i use the ysmenu it shows, when i scroll to select the pokemon game and going to press the X button to delete it it freezes. it freezes as soon as i put to bar on the game!!

so if i can some how delete the game WITHOUT DELETING the sav file i would be happy. (i know how to expand the sav file to 1 mb now)

or if i can somehow get my sav file to my computer that would work... maby wireless transfer(if possible)
    So try ur best to help me i would really appreciate it!!

2. duckie112

duckie112 Member

If you can copy all the games and savs except for the corrupted 1 then copy it to your computer then format your SD it should work

3. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

He can't get acces to that folder.

4. paulsssss

paulsssss Member

A long shot but something to try

put micrco SD in PC via whatever means
    Create a folder on desktop just to put files in
    go to my computer and RIGHT click on drive that its in
    Big menu choose COPY
    then paste to folder on desktop
    this should hopefully create a folder in there saying removable disk
    open that and hopefully all your games and savs are there
    format drive / micro sd
    copy back apart what you dont want
    all should be good

if it dont work then sorry no other idea

5. benny95

benny95 Active Member

no luck any other ideas cause i eally want my save file since it has about 60 hours of play time. :-\ :(