1. This forum is in read-only mode.

R4 Not Detecting Action Replay Codes

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by Cool4strenz, Dec 26, 2012.

1. Cool4strenz

Cool4strenz New Member

Hey guys,

Quick question about the action replay codes. So, I've inputted action replay codes before already and they've all worked. But now I just got Dragon Ball Z Supersonic Warriors 2 (I know it's an old game), but after inputting the game ID and the codes i press Y for the file info then X but then nothing popped up like usual. It's like the game doesn't detect that I have any cheats! I have rechecked everything in the cheat code editor but nothing. Funny because all my other AR codes have been detected. It's just it doesn't seem that this game wants me to cheat xD.

2. DeGladiator

DeGladiator Well-Known Member

http://www.mediafire.com/?g4tdbby0y6cywhd

Latest Usrcheat.dat cheats for over 3000 games updated 12 december ,include cheats for the games you wanted

3. Cool4strenz

Cool4strenz New Member

So there's really no fix for my problem. The R4 is detecting cheats for every game I put cheats on except for DBZ. I press "x" for cheats but it pretty much says there's no cheats for that game but I rechecked the .dat file and the cheat is there!

4. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Get R4CCE program (Google to download it/find in the tutorial section); Use the program to check your DBZ rom's 8 digit game ID and also to open up the usrcheat.dat to see if the game ID for that game matches your rom's. If not the same, edit the .dat's ID. Press SAVE (don't press save as). Try again.

5. DeGladiator

DeGladiator Well-Known Member

The usrcheat.dat I putted a download link for includes cheats for his games!!!!

6. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

True, but if the game ID doesn't match between the rom in use and the database's. It might not get detected. So might as well he check it first, since he had tried your file but wasn't showing when it should.