1. This forum is in read-only mode.

R4+New YSMenu+SoulSilver=works?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by blazzz, Mar 14, 2010.

1. blazzz

blazzz New Member

My friend just told me that he got the new YSMenu for his R4 and he hasn't been experiencing any problems. Can anyone comfirm this befor I attempt to get YSMenu.

Please and Thank you

2. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

Link to new YSMenu?

3. SwaggieZ

SwaggieZ Member

FFS this DOES NOT WORK
    it has been tested around page 50-70 of the sticky thread

4. benny95

benny95 Active Member

i got my ys menu 2 months ago and it does not work but i dont think i hvae the latesest ysmenu

5. Persepha

Persepha New Member

I read on another thread that it unfortunaly does NOT work. Although I haven't confirmed it myself. If you find out, keep us updated. :)

6. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=27617.0

Latest infolib.dat , extinfo.dat , savlib.dat go in the ttmenu folder http://loda.jp/dsm/

It works , but you may get a freeze every 15 - 25 min, it happens to mine with R4 original ysmenu

7. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

Oh yeah I did remember this being mentioned in the locked sticky topic... It shouldnt work, your friend is probably lying ;)

8. shmallow

shmallow New Member

doesnt work. although, its nice to update to anyway. makes the loading times faster and the background is much easier on the eyes.

9. FantasyFan

FantasyFan Member

This means that it doesn't work. Every 24 events the game will freeze, that's the problem everyone's having. Once you get more badges, freezes will occur more frequently at 15 and eventually every 3 events when you get your 3rd badge. Everyone please stop posting "fixes" unless you manage to walk in and out of a building at least 40 times without a black screen.

10. poptrunk

poptrunk Member

ive went at in and out of a building 72 times before rom crashed on pc emu :/ this was without any badges or anything and fresh start

11. j3553

j3553 Member

we're talking about ds emulators. not pc. ALSO after you beat the 4th gym leader, game over for you cause if you save, restart the game because it froze, and click on your file, it will jump to a black screen and freeze there. gg