1. This forum is in read-only mode.

R4 movie websites

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Amelia Leeming, Nov 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amelia Leeming

Amelia Leeming Well-Known Member

Hi guys,
    I know I have alreacy posted on this but cant find the topic so just posting it again.

I need a website which is really simple and easy to use that has r4 movies in the right format ready to download, I've tried the most common one, GBT movies or something like that, please help,
    Amelia

2. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=5085.0

You say you've "tried" (what I assume refers to) GBATMW, so what's wrong with it? You need to register there before you can browse the media boards.

3. Amelia Leeming

Well I couldn't see where the movies were though.

4. tehuber1337

Like I said, you have to register first. The homepage should make it pretty clear.

5. Amelia Leeming

Ok I will give it a go
    Post Merge: [time]1257077745[/time]
    I've just realised I am already a memeber nut what do I do once I'm on the home page?
    Post Merge: [time]1257078341[/time]
    Dont worry I've found all of the movies, I've got WinRAR do I just extract the files once they have downloaded?

6. maggiemaymay

maggiemaymay Well-Known Member

Can someone tell me where to go get the american TV show "Medical Investigation"? I found one but it's in french.

7. tehuber1337

The compression format, if any, will vary from file to file. If necessary, just extract until you get a .dpg file, which you can copy to your flashcart and play in Moonshell.
    I don't recall seeing that on GBATMW, but they take requests. There aren't many active uploaders nowadays, but you may get lucky.

8. Amelia Leeming

I just tried to download two movies from GBATMW but it said 5 hours on the download thing and I'm not going to waste five hours of battery power on my computer. It sent me to megaupload to do it does any body know a quicker website?

9. tehuber1337

Other websites I know have either closed down or simply stolen links from GBATMW. The entire DPG industry seems to have collapsed; even GBATMW is nowhere near as big or as active a community as it used to be.

Chances are, you'll have to take what you can get. Of course, you can always obtain the movies you want and convert them yourself.

10. Amelia Leeming

Yeah but that means buying them and thats the whole point!

11. tehuber1337

This is the internet. You never have to buy anything.

12. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Try downloading one at a time, Downloading two might decreace the DL speed at bit

Also depens on time of day you DL

13. Amelia Leeming

I know I did download them one at a time but what I meant was I downloaded them one at a time but each from a different user.
    Post Merge: [time]1257101282[/time]
    I have just found this new web (it was in a video off youtube) called DPG-King.tk I am just about to download a Simpsons episode because they do TV episodes as well as movies and then I will download a movie and see how long it takes, then tell you.

14. sadboy

sadboy Guest

i need a free dpg player all that poeple post charge are say error

15. Amelia Leeming

didn't really understand that but bye any way

16. sadboy

sadboy Guest

any new dpg movie sights post

17. tehuber1337

That's one of the sites that steals links from GBATMW.

18. Amelia Leeming

I know I just found that out!
    Post Merge: [time]1257166519[/time]
    Never mind I will just try a different movie and tell u if it is any quicker in the meantime please can u look for other webs that don't steal links off mega upload, thanks.

19. tiguiti

tiguiti Well-Known Member

check www.r4ids.com,there,you will find a convertor that turn avi to dpg.its in the download section.

tiguiti

20. Amelia Leeming

Cool, will check it out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.