1. This forum is in read-only mode.

R4 + Korg DS-10 = Fail

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by mayhemagnet, Aug 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mayhemagnet

mayhemagnet New Member

Okay, so I'm using the R4 Ultra with the latest firmware (1.54), which runs every game beautifully. It runs Moonshell beautifully (I'm reading the Harry Potter books in txt format). The only thing it won't do is save a Korg DS-10 file.

I read the Common Issues thread, and it looks like that's all dealing with people not being able to load games and people not being able to load their firmware at all. I have no problem accessing games, and I can get into the DS-10 "game" just fine. When I start making music, though, and I want to save my nifty little jam, I do the little Save > Save As > name my song > Now Saving... ... ... ... ...

One time I left my apartment for 15 hours with the thing turned on, just to see if it was taking waaaay long to write the file. Nope, it just hangs at Now Saving.

Like I said, all of my firmware is up-to-date, and I have no issues with any games but this. Any help/suggestions/advice? Thanks for your time, folks.

2. Mario94

Mario94 Well-Known Member

You might have to Arm7 patch it other than that i dont know...

3. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Try backing up and reformat your MicroSD, delete your save, create a new one, and try again.

4. mayhemagnet

mayhemagnet New Member

Yeah... the reformatting gig didn't help. At least my card is formatted all fresh and hip now.

5. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

You might just have to wait for new firmware.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.