1. This forum is in read-only mode.

R4!!gta chinatown wars multiplayer patch

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by blade7115, Feb 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blade7115

blade7115 Member

i know this is old but can someone give me a link to a gta chinatown wars r4 patch that will work with multiplayer, ive checked everywhere but cant find it, i need to bypass the error at the start but ive tried alot of patches that work with the story mode but multiplayer doesnt work.

2. rupok93

rupok93 Member

what you talking about? GTA Chinatown multiplayer works with the regular patch. It doesn't need a multiplayer patch.

3. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

If you use Ysmenu, you can probably play the game clean, with no patches. And the Wireless play will work without patches. It's the patching that screws up the multiplayer.

4. blade7115

blade7115 Member

u see i have r4 3 upgrade, i dont know how to put ysmenu on that r4, aand multiplayer doesnt work on the patch for me.

5. nemesis11

nemesis11 Well-Known Member

then just use action replay codes,it works like a charm

6. blade7115

blade7115 Member

how do i use action replay codes??? i know how to manually add cheat codes..do i use cheat code editor?? what is the action replay code too...?

7. blade7115

blade7115 Member

R4 3 upgrade ,gta china town wars ds patch wisfi doesnt work

my r4 cant play wifi with the patched gta game, i tried the ar code infinity gave us and the cheat button didnt even showd up...i dont know how to work with a ar code like that...

8. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Please keep it to one topic.
    If your cheat isn't showing up, then the Game ID of your Rom is not the same as the Game ID in the database.

Use R4CCE to open the database and put the correct game ID (load the ROM to get the game ID automatically).
    http://hp.vector.co.jp/authors/VA013928/soft_en.html

9. blade7115

blade7115 Member

what do u mean load the rom to get its game id...i got the ar code from infinity and i got the game id from him too...do you mean play the rom and ill get it?

EDIT: nvm i found out how to load the game id
    Post Merge: [time]1267405181[/time]
    the ar code infinity gave us again works with story mode...but not with multiplayer mode...:S when i click join on the gta game no games pop up....also i cannot exit from the join too...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.