1. This forum is in read-only mode.

R4 Deluxe Clone Wifi Problem

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by NdsGamingFreak, Jul 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NdsGamingFreak

NdsGamingFreak Well-Known Member

hey there i have problems going on wifi is it because i got a clone r4? or is my flash cart is broken? please help +(

-NdsGamingFreak ;D

2. evildonkeys

evildonkeys Member

hmm...can u tell me what flash card r u using and what system and version r u using?

3. NdsGamingFreak

im using the r4 deluxe clone flash card and the 2gig kingston sd and im using v1.22 firmware

4. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

What game?

5. NdsGamingFreak

ive tried grand theft auto china town wars, world ends with you , pokemone platinum/pearl/diamond no luck there only game i can get a hold of wifi is megaman 3 starforce 3 but on wifi connection tab not the wireless ds play whats wrong ? is it my r4 or its just the game?

6. GlidingGoose

GlidingGoose Well-Known Member

That happens to me as well with my R4 pro v.1. 18 and also it dosent work with real games...R4 probs wrecked my DS somehow...crafty devil!

7. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Have you patched the games at all? (Arm7 patches, etc.)

If you have, that usually disrupts the wi-fi capabilities. To make them work you will have to try different arm7 files and hope you find one that lets it work with both saving and wi-fi.

8. NdsGamingFreak

i patch none of my ds games only one that seems to work in wifi is megaman star force 3 black ace never tryed red joker yet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.