1. This forum is in read-only mode.

R4 Cheats Problem.....

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by EternalPho, Dec 29, 2012.

1. EternalPho

EternalPho Member

I'm having some problems with my R4i SDHC RTS Lite's cheat codes. I just updated the cheat db so that codes would be available for the game Pokemon Black and White 2. They appear on the activation list but when I go in game, the ones I activated don't work nor do the ones I didn't activate (just putting that out there). I tried another game because I thought it was the code list but all of my other games work. Then I changed the cheat db multiple times and it still wouldn't work. Then I thought, "Hmmmm, maybe it's the rom?" It could be because I had a prepatched rom and all of that stuff. I'm not absolutely sure but if someone could upload both Pokemon Black and White 2 rom US no patches or anything, that would be great. If you need anymore info about my R4 just post it below. I will just give some minor specs. I'm using sandisk 32gb micro sd, and I'm running firmware 1.30. Somebody please help me :)

2. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Now it's 4 topic for the same issue. Can't you just post in the topic you already made?!

You'll earn a warning for spamming the forum. Read the rules about posting for help requests.

3. EternalPho

EternalPho Member

I'm sorry, I'm new here. I promise, this is my last post.

4. DeGladiator

DeGladiator Well-Known Member

I was just like you in the begining

5. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Just try to learn to be patient when posting for help, those who knows how to help will eventually come around.
    Those who don't know how they could help will likely not respond, as they don't want to mislead you.
    It could take hours to days for someone to respond.

If you want an unpatched rom : http://www.ziddu.com/download/20681675/Pokemon_Black_2_U.rar.html
    It's PKM BLK 2 (U).
    I haven't the time to check or even re-upload PKM WHT 2 (U). Maybe someone else could do you the favor.
    As for your issue with cheats, it's actually not related to the rom itself. It could just be that your cart's firmware is outdated.
    Ever consider that as possibility?
    It could also be the issue with the Game ID between your rom and the ID in the cheat database didn't match.
    It could also be the codes are faulty, or you should press some button combination to activate the cheats.
    But if the main issue is the rom doesn't even run, then it's your cart's firmware that is the problem....it could be outdated.

6. EternalPho

EternalPho Member

Aww man. I have another problem now. I tried to update my flashcart's firmware and now it doesn't even boot up. Could someone help me again :)

7. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

if you mean the firmware you copy to the microsd, then you used the wrong firmware. just replace it with the right one.

if you mean the firmware that you run an nds file to update, then you have a bigger problem.

8. EternalPho

EternalPho Member

Got my firmware updated but the cheats still don't work. I tried different roms and they still don't work. What Do i Do? I really want these cheats to work.

9. DeGladiator

DeGladiator Well-Known Member

Buy a new flashcard I suggest you a DSTWO card