1. This forum is in read-only mode.

R4 Cheat Help!

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Deco485, Sep 29, 2009.

1. Deco485

Deco485 Member

How can i get cheats to work on my r4 all i have is the r4 ultra with the 1.54 kernal but there is a problem i cant get the cheats working on it all i see is the cheat menu when u press Y (where u can enable and disable and save the cheats) but every time i enable at least just one it wont work!

Can someone help
    What things do i need?
    What do i have to do?
    Can someone tell me STEP BY STEP! ???

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Make sure to save the cheat settings. Go back into the Cheat Menu to confirm that they are enabled.

3. Deco485

Deco485 Member

i have but they still wont work
    but ive heard about the YSMENU or something like that

4. anandjones

So they are enabled? What particular code/s are these? If they're using activators (needing to have a key-press to activate them), are you doing so (stated in comment) ?

5. Deco485

Deco485 Member

Animal crossing cheats and i activate 1 and save and start the rom and there will be no cheat activated

6. anandjones

How do you know? What is this particular code, and what is it supposed to do?

7. Deco485

Deco485 Member

infinate money

8. EntropicKitty

EntropicKitty Well-Known Member

maybe the code is wrong?

9. Deco485

Deco485 Member

nope all the codes dont work but i found out that other roms have codes and i tried it and they do work so i think its the rom that doesnt work

10. wkxrawr

wkxrawr New Member

did u try the search function?

it helped for me.

11. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

USRCHEAT.dat works better for most cards. YSMenu may help, it's somewhere in the Tech Help/Tutorial Boards.

12. Deco485

Deco485 Member

I think its the rom cause wifi wont work either and i tried the ys menu but the r4 will say LOADING... and stays like that or i downloaded one YSmenu and then it works perfectly but when i load any rom it says DLDI Not Supported?