1. This forum is in read-only mode.

r4 cards

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by edombo, Sep 18, 2010.

1. edombo

edombo Active Member

hi i am about to buy a card for my dsi, any1 have suggestions about wich card is the best working one? without much errors, thanks

2. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

The SuperCard DSTWO.

If you want to spend 40 dollars on an DS card then the DSTWO is the right card for you.

SNES emulator, GBA emulator, can play ALL games without firmware updates, and many more...

But if you want a cheaper one then the Acekard 2i.

3. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

it depends on what DS you have and how much are you willing to pay. there are 3 options:
    -CycloDS: its kinda expensive (35 dollars), and only works on DS original, or DS lite, almost perfect compatibility
    -Supercard DSTwo: Kinda expensive (40 dollars), works on all DSs, almost perfect compatibility, works with latest dsi firmware (1.4.1), has gba emulator
    -Acekard 2i: Great compatibility, cheap (15 dollars), works on all DS models, but up to firmware 1.4

4. edombo

edombo Active Member

so i should get the supercard dstwo , because its for DSi and im willing to pay for it if it has a real good quality, its sounds better then my r4 card for my dslite

5. iluvfupaburgers

then yeah, you should go for the supercard dstwo :)

6. yoshi2889

My DSTWO never let me down, only with the just-released SNES emulator, so it is a good choice if you pick it.

It can play Pokemon Black & White (Japanese versions) without poblems!

7. edombo

edombo Active Member

well thats at least a good thing ^^ i hope it can play art academy good too then :) and toy story 3 , cause i had a lil prob with those XD but thanks for your help

8. iluvfupaburgers

it will be able :)

9. yoshi2889

Art academy only has a few text problems but it works, and I'm 99% sure Toy Story 3 will work.

10. edombo

edombo Active Member

ok then im really statisfied already ^^ tnx for the help

11. iluvfupaburgers

12. yoshi2889

No problem ^-^