1. This forum is in read-only mode.

R4 3DS review - which is the best r4 3DS card?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by eton, Apr 10, 2011.

1. eton

eton Member

Since the arrivial of Nintnedo 3DS on Feb 26th, R4 3DS team released too many R4 3DS cards, Such as r4idsn card, r4i gold 3ds,r4i sdhc 3ds card, r4itt 3ds and so on. I am really fixed. which one is the best r4 3ds card?

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

they are not all released by the same team. Most are fakes using the R4 name to sell their (often inferior) products, as happened with the original R4. I'm not sure which, if an, are made by people connected with the original R4 team (which disbanded around the time the DS lite came out)

Arguably none of them are best because not all of them will be able to run 3DS roms and we don't know which ones will or won't yet.

3. lightakejerry

lightakejerry New Member

R4 3D revolution for DS is the lastest flashcard which is the best support 3DS.

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

you cannot say that.

5. SoulSin

SoulSin Well-Known Member

Advice for flash cards.

Forget anything called R4.

None of then is made by the original team, go for anything that at least have their own name.

6. viccie211

viccie211 Well-Known Member

Also, the site says the cards are compatible with the normal DS(i)(Lite) so I think they are just the DSi cards with another name, sticker, box and an update so it runs on the 3DS.

7. gamebreak

gamebreak New Member

I read a blog, and they recommend top 5 R4 3DS cards: R4i Gold 3DS , R4i SDHC 3DS, SuperCard DSTWO, DSONEi, Acekard 2i, M3i Zero, and they are all support 3DS console with DS games, but not for 3D game.

8. anglee

anglee New Member

Re: 3ds can't support the nintendo 3ds games

i agree with the ideas that the nintendo 3ds can't play 3ds roms,it only support the ds roms.and it will takes some days to play 3ds games . :(

9. viccie211

viccie211 Well-Known Member

Some days? The 3DS is nearly two months out now, and they even don't know how to make 3DS roms.
    So I think it will be taking more than a couple of days before you can run them on your 3DS flashcard

10. ADGS231

ADGS231 Well-Known Member

That's gonna be hard.