1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Question

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by audit_08, Oct 5, 2008.

1. audit_08

audit_08 Well-Known Member

I'm wondering if you could transfer a save file of a game from the emu to the DS if you have R4/M3/SuperCard...etc.?

Thanks in advance.

2. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

I think there is a way of converting sav files from emulator to flashcart. Though I wouldnt have a clue how.

3. adriskrayzee

adriskrayzee Well-Known Member

Well they do have the same file extension, but I havent ever tried it. Why don't you try it real quick?

4. audit_08

audit_08 Well-Known Member

I can't... my DS broken. :'( I have it on repairs so while waiting for it, I played a game that my friend recommended in the PC and I'm a little bit far in the game, I don't want to start over. :'(

5. Crashtehelf

Crashtehelf Well-Known Member

For converting a save...
    http://shunyweb.info/

6. Shuvo01

Shuvo01 Well-Known Member

Convert it in the m3 or the req format and put it in the microsd.Voila!It's working.

7. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

That won't work if they just have the same extension adriskrayzee(for completely different systems run on, emulator to flashcart probably won't work unless the same save type and format, but R4 to M3 Simply would mostly like work, same goes for clones.) They have to be converted themselves to work on the systems you want to run them on, keeping same name, extension used etc. so the flashcart can load them and read them as a save file for a game that has been loaded.