1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Question regarding phantasy star zero

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by mordaki987, Nov 3, 2009.

1. mordaki987

mordaki987 Well-Known Member

;D I realize it doesn't come out officially till next week but those who have played the japanese version are you able to through either an action replay code or otherwise unlock or use any of the characters from previous phantasy star games? I'm just curious. I have the first phantasy star game for playstation 2 and have played the expansion pack but never really made it that far into one to be able to play any of the other characters outside of the story line. so it will be interesting to know if the game gives you the option of playing all the other characters from previous phatasy star games.

2. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

No.
    You can use AR to play as the AI character but its pointless anyway.
    Its just for looks.

3. allard_Crow

allard_Crow Member

Does anyone know why you dont see Phantasy Star ZERO in the upcoming lst???

4. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

Because its not yet dumped...?
    Maybe the admins forget to add it..?

5. Arron_zero

Arron_zero Well-Known Member

if you mean upcoming release list, then that's because errr it's supposed to be released on 10th nov but since now it's passed 10th nov it's not in the list anymore ^^ hope you understand so we'll all just have to wait patiently for someone to dump it xD but yea i can't wait for it either xD

6. Giga/7210

Giga/7210 Well-Known Member

Someone has dumped this game already, but since it's a bad version dump(Which is that people actually thought it has anti-piracy, but maybe it's because some part missing and were incomplete...), we need to wait for a clean version one. I hope it'll come soon. ^^

7. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

How can we forget something like that? o_O
    I pretty much dedicate most of my day to RomU, it's quite impossible to forget about a release, especially one such as this that's asked about constantly.

8. Giga/7210

Giga/7210 Well-Known Member

I've noticed they upload it again! :eek:

Let's see what this bad boy do. XD