1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Question for guys :)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by watchasay, Aug 6, 2012.

1. watchasay

watchasay Active Member

How do you know if you already found the one and only girl for you?I'm just curious what goes in d back of your minds :)

2. Niflheim

Niflheim Horrible evil rat

Most guys with a brain know that there's no such thing as "the one and only girl", because there's fucking billions of girls out there, and there's always going to be somebody you'll like better than your previous girlfriend.

3. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

What do you think of CERN's recent discovery? Do you feel that it will have a positive effect on society as a whole?

4. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

See, we're not raised to believe in some kind of princess charming. You just go with it.

5. thricee

thricee Well-Known Member

the one and only girl for me would be paying for my gaming needs supporting me in games/healing my ass and ofcourse everytime i dinged she would be GZ BABY oh not to mention that she would be hot. then i would be willing to commit for the rest of my life :p

yea sure that would happen :p

6. orethrius

orethrius Member

Honestly, my list of "defining characteristics" is so fluid, that I don't bother seeking out any ONE girl.
    If she enjoys my company, and can stand some of my more annoying mannerisms, that's enough for me. ;)

Actually, according to several studies cited by the Wikipedia page below, it's more likely than you might think. ;)
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_and_video_games#Female_gamers_as_a_demographic

7. thricee

take my money wikipedia!

8. orethrius

orethrius Member

I don't think it works like that. Just in case, though... *throws money at Wikimedia Foundation, waits patiently for them to refer me to my one true love*

9. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Please don't go there.
    We've already one guy banned, one guy with all his posts removed.

On the actual note, there is no "one and only girl". It just doesn't happen.
    You're 21? Are you looking to marry or just looking for a girl to be with fora while?
    Does she like you? Tell her your feelings and report back.

And I'm presuming your asking us about what we think because you believe you've found the right one.

10. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

you are the biggest manchild in the history of manchildren

OP's a girl

11. thricee

yeah i am a manchild.at least i get some.

12. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

Everyone on the internet has sex IRL, who is anyone to say otherwise?

13. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

14. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

Nothing goes on in the back of my mind, everything's just easy when it's right.

15. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

When they finally stop trying to escape from the basement, thats when I know, they are in for the long haul.

16. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

I already thought I recognized that nick.

17. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

Oh god TOMG.

That topic is good for a laugh.

18. Void

Void Well-Known Member

So you're looking for an attractive girl to... fill the position of your mom? I don't think an obedient, financially-stable hot girl deserves a catch like you anyway.

Just because a girl plays video games doesn't mean her pockets are a bank or that that you don't have to appeal to her.

No you don't.