1. This forum is in read-only mode.

question about what a friend said....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tomoka, Jul 16, 2010.

1. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

i have a friend of a friend who is a G15 in the government, and he mentioned something about plagues coming, and says he can't say anything else...does anyone have any info on this? i'm very curious!

2. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

He's just messing with ya.

3. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

very doubtful....he is a G15.....that's the highest level in the government....he says it's gonna be worse than the H1N1....

4. Blade5406

With my lack of knowledge of what you are talking about, may I ask what is this G15?

5. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

all i know is, it's the highest rank of researcher in the government, i've seen his ID ^_^

6. Blade5406

Meh, I got nothing.

7. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

A 15 year old has a friend in the highest level in the government? Aha ok then.

8. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

I have a friend who is the secret person in charge of the whole world, he said that next year, in April, there is going to be a nuclear explosion in all the major cities of the world.

It's true, I seen his badge, it said "Secret Person in Charge of the Whole World".

9. dills2

dills2 Well-Known Member

chuck norris

10. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

no need to be cruel you guys, i met him at my dad's hair cutter....... and trust me, i have friends everywhere....

11. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

I have a bridge i'd like to sell you.

No offense man, but i doubt that if he were in the highest level of Government, then i doubt he would tell a 15 year old about a future virus that they found out about apparently by seeing the future. I googled and can't find anything related to the G15 being the highest level of the Government that's privy to secret information.

12. supleted

supleted Well-Known Member

Credibility aside, H1N1 was really a minor disease blown out of porportion by the government. The "plague" could kill 300,000 people, but then again, 300,000 people die from the annual flu epidemic. Try not to alarm other people here; remain calm and eat your potato chips.

13. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

But the impact of the disease could have been, arguably, reduced by the over reaction by the Governments of the world and it's people. The alarm was necessary for those high risk categories, and people dealing in fields where they are around such high risk people. But that alarm did spill over into the perfectly healthy community. Personally I only knew a handful of people who got the vaccines. Mothers with young children, and the young children, and people who worked with the elderly and in the medical field. Everyone else didn't worry about it.

14. supleted

supleted Well-Known Member

I think I found a contradiction. You said he only told u that a plague is coming and nothing else, but when pressed, you said its going to be worse than H1N1...

Thats and objection.

15. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Ummm...

G15 = GIR = Stupid Robot?

But seriously...I have not idea. I wouldn't listen to him.

Unless it's a zombie virus, I'm not interested.

16. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

It's a gaming keyboard.

17. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

I'm pretty sure this is either Zombies or the new God of War film, I can't decide which is most likely to be a plague.

18. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

Is it wrong that I want it to be Zombies?

19. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

You talking about Zombieland 2?

20. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

I hopes that's as funny as the first Zombieland. I liked Zombieland so much, I actually bought it, and I don't buy movies very often at all.