1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Question about vampiric games

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lancaster, May 27, 2007.

1. Lancaster

Lancaster Well-Known Member

I've been searching for a good game based on vampire lore. Anyone have any suggestions for systems NES, GBA, PSX, PSP, etc? I've already played Legacy of Kain:Soul Reaver and I have the Castlevania collection. I'm just look for another game to play and that doesn't suck.

2. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

I only know of one vampire game; it's Blood Rayne for the PC, the first one was mighty fine, not sure how good the second one is.

3. Dodoman

Dodoman Well-Known Member

There's the PC game series called Vampires.
    Vampires : The bloodlines I think. It's a RPG [kind of]. Very interesting and it's fun sucking the blood out of people you attack :D

4. Lancaster

yeah, I think I heard of that game. It's kind of like Diablo?

5. Dodoman

Dodoman Well-Known Member

Diablo was a 2d, isometric RPG.
    Bloodlines is a full 3d environment.
    It can said that it is "kind of" like diablo, not much though. It's in a class of it's own. But make sure you get the fan made patches [google for it].

6. Reider

Reider Modereider

Is Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver the only one of that series you've played?

I'd recommend Legacy of Kain: Defiance if that's the case.

7. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

I remember playing Vampire: the masquerade redemption demo. Didn't play for long cos my dads laptop (only computer I had at the time) sucked.

8. Lancaster

I played Soul Reaver, then I went back and played the first installment, but didn't like it. I haven't tried Defiance yet. Soul Reaver 2 was too short. They need to make a game that has the mood of "The Lost Boys" that's a damn good movie.