1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Question about transfering

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by AznWonder126, Feb 24, 2011.

1. AznWonder126

AznWonder126 New Member

Is it possible to transfer a game with its saved data from an emulator to a flash cart? If so, how do you do it? Thnx.

2. audit_08

audit_08 Well-Known Member

You could just copy and paste the .sav (or it depends on what kind of save your flash cart supports, you have to rename it.)

For example, I play Radiant Historia in no$gba so it's save file is Radiant Historia.sav. I have an Acekard for example. You have to rename the save file into Radiant Historia.nds.sav in order for Acekard to recognize your save data.

After that, you have to copy paste it into your microsd card.

You can search the net for more details since it's quite easy to research this.

3. sexywogboy

sexywogboy Well-Known Member

I used to use the online DS save game converter from shunyweb to do what you want:

http://shunyweb.info/convert.php

4. AznWonder126

AznWonder126 New Member

I tried renaming it and copying and pasting the sav file, but the game I was playing on AceKard started over. Do you know how to fix that? Thnx.

5. audit_08

audit_08 Well-Known Member

From what I experience, you should rename your save exactly the same name as your DS rom or use the link from Raysie's post to convert it.

6. AznWonder126

AznWonder126 New Member

Thanks, I got my sav. file working, but I have another question. Could you download a sav. converter from no$gba sav. to a flashcart?Thnx.