1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Question about the new Pokemon games

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by damage78, Mar 12, 2010.

1. damage78

damage78 Member

Hi. I just had a quick question about the two new pokemon games that were just put up on the main download page.

What is the difference between the two? I am not too familiar with pokemon so I was wondering; are they two completely different games? Different characters with different stories and all that. Or are they very similar with slightly different monsters? If they are different, which one is better? Thanks!

2. Basnik

Basnik Member

The main difference is the version exclusive pokemon. For example, Growlithe is in Heart Gold, whilst Vulpix is in Soul Silver.

3. Wild_Kat

Wild_Kat Guest

There's also the exclusive Legendary Pokemons.

4. paulthegreen

paulthegreen Well-Known Member

these two games are remakes of classics. The only differences are some Pokemon are is some but not the other and the legendary Pokemon in the game is different. They are exactly same characters and storyline just apart from those few small differences.

5. damage78

damage78 Member

Cool. Thanks for the responses. I'll just pick one then. Cheers.

6. CSL00

CSL00 Well-Known Member

Actually like platinum there are other different pokemon like on soul silver you find wild weedle and on heart gold you get caterpie.

7. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

This difference is pretty much the staple of the Pokemon franchise, ever since Red/Green (or Red/Blue, which ever you played, Japanese or US).

(Really just a scam to get you to buy two games and force you to interact with others to get every pokemon!)