1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Question about Supercard DStwo and other cards...

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by nunoedge, Dec 1, 2010.

1. nunoedge

nunoedge Member

Hi there, so I'm kinda sick of R4 Ultra because now I noticed that's a clone card, so by now I'm having a lot of problems with it and I would like to hear your feedback.

I've read some topics and I'm seriously thinking on buying Supercard DSTWO since it has near 100% compatibility on games (especially for me Golden Sun and Pokemon), also I would like if you guys suggest me this card or other one.

Also, I've seen this website, is it good to buy it?
    - http://shoptemp.com/products/Supercard-DSTWO-Card-for-Nintendo-DS-DS-Lite-DSi-p-97.html

Just to notice, my DS is the first one:

[​IMG]

Thanks in advance!

2. verack

verack Active Member

If you're fine with the price, the DSTwo is definitely worth buying. One thing I thought I would mention is that the DSTwo has 100% compatibility, literally. From what I've heard, it can currently run every single game on the market in patch mode, and if in the event that a new game with shiny new AP comes out, you can instantly bypass it by using clean mode (although you can't use stuff like AR codes in clean mode). I personally own a DSTwo, and I have yet to have a compatibility problem.

As for the site, Shoptemp is safe to order from. I personally ordered my DSTwo, and a M3Real a while back, from www.kickgaming.com . They're located in Canada, and they got my cards to me in 3 days (I live down south in the USA, so it's some fast shipping).