1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Question about going premium...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sspark7413, Dec 11, 2008.

1. sspark7413

sspark7413 Member

Sorry in advance if this is posted in the wrong place. I appreciate the service you provide, and feel I should donate or go premium to cover server costs etc... However.... I'm worried that if I give my paypal info, in the future if your website gets caught for piracy etc. that b/c I donated money and my financial info was processed that I would get caught by the feds for piracy...
    I am worried that I will be sued for sure not b/c I'm the biggest pirate but b/c you have more information on me....
    I know this may sound silly, but I feel a bit guilty for getting so much for free... I actually still buy NDS titles to quiet my guilt...

Thanx

2. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

We encourage buying NDS games that you like so don't feel bad about that, our service really should be used to test games and not outright pirate them - so you're doing a good thing!

As for premium membership, you don't actually pay for the downloads - they are free and will always remain free, granted, you might sometime have to wait because we cannot afford to just let people download as much as they want. So you're not actually buying anything illegal from us. In the end you have to feel good about it, if you're going to be nervous then don't do it, no good will come from that for either of us.

3. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

Alot of us have bought games because of RomUlation (I'm saving up for Luminous Arc 2 currently, but it's going rare here :( )

4. sspark7413

sspark7413 Member

I see... instead of going premium may I just give a bulk donation? Paypal to paypal and not through the website? Sorry... just a little paranoid...
    Please send me a private message if possible...
    Thanx a lot, and I appreciate the effort you guys go through...
    This is the cleanest and easiest to navigate website around!

5. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

your financial information never touches our servers; the donation button on the site goes straight to paypal.

6. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

But it does get logged to the User ID. :)

I'll contact you by PM sspark7413