1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Quesiton about 'ripping'

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Smartalec13, Jul 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smartalec13

Smartalec13 Member

How would one load a DS game from the original DS cart to the computer?

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

You need some things (if you do it my way)

-ezy 3 in one flash card (slot 2 cart) or a standard gba flash card (before the ds ones came out)

-a slot one card that can link with said slot 2 cards

-one of rudolph's dumping programs (there is an internet one, but I have never used it, only used the one that dumps it into the slot 2, which sends it back to slot one to save, which there you can send it back)

There is (out of his programs)

-nds dumper wifi

-nds dumper slot 2

-nds dumper ezy 3 in 1 (the one I use)

-gba dumper (requires gba game of choice-and slot one card-but I found it to be unstable)

Most games I tried works fine with the ezy 3 in 1 version, you can dump save data as well, but I never figured out how to make it work-and some dumps may not work...

There may be another way, but this is the easiest way...

BTW, you need a ds to use all of these-and don't quote me on the names-forgot the actual ones but I know it is done by rudolph and those are the version types-try "rudolph's ds/nds dumper" or something like that...

BTW, I found it easier to dump pc, and even psp games :)

Hope I helped in some way.

3. Lukav

Lukav Well-Known Member

This pretty much explains it using just a slot-1 and your wireless router.

http://www.monroeworld.com/myfaq/index.php?action=artikel&artlang=en&cat=7&id=85

4. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

That's the internet version me thinks, which ever way you chose, should work-just bump us in here if your stuck-when I find my ds I'll make a guide for on ds dumping-no net required XD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.