1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Puzzle Kingdoms DS help

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by whosatm, May 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whosatm

whosatm Member

The game works perfectly until you until beat the second kingdom and begin minigames. When I play the minigames, the board is almost impossible to slide. It can take up to 5 seconds to make one move, and usually it moves in the wrong direction. This is game-breaking due to that minigames are used to unlock more kingdoms and units. I have asked everywhere about this and no one will reply. Is the game R4 incompatible, a bad dump/sav, or is it an anti-piracy attempt? All help and suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Wouldn't be a antipiracy prevention. What firmware version do you have? Consider backing up, formatting, and reinstalling the latest firmware for your specific R4.

3. whosatm

whosatm Member

I have the latest 1.18, and this is the only game that gives me trouble other than GTA and FFCC but I have the patch fixes for those. I will try reformatting and see if that fixes it.

4. whosatm

whosatm Member

I tried reformatting my card and it still doesn't work... Should i delete the rom and .sav and try a new one?

5. anandjones

Yup, try that. Except don't delete the ROM. Just the save. If that doesn't work, it may just be incompatible.

6. whosatm

whosatm Member

Took forever to reach the minigames just to find out, the game still does not work after making a new sav file -.-

7. anandjones

Then it would be incompatible unfortunately. Buy a new device.

8. whosatm

whosatm Member

Is the Acekard2i any good? I have heard there have been bad cards being sent out....

9. anandjones

Yup, it's recommend. So is the CycloDS, EDGE etc. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.