1. This forum is in read-only mode.

put new games on my daughter Edge card---white screen what now??

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by thegreaser, Feb 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thegreaser

thegreaser New Member

Over the weekend I put some new games on my daughters Edge card for her NDS, Bejeweled, Scene it Twilight, World of Zoo, after selecting these games screen just goes white.
    I do not understand anything other than how to download the games and get them on her card--anything past that I am clueless...so if you can help chances are I will need clear step by step instructions--sorry.....I am eager to learn though!!
    We also have the common problem with Bowsers inside Story that we cannot go past the save file screen--I do not have a clue how patches work, where to get one, etc.
    If anyone would help a clueless Mommy I would so appreciate your time and patience!! Thanks!! Jill

2. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Well-Known Member

try updating to the latest version of the firmware, or tr seeking the AKAIO firmware

3. matty999555

matty999555 Well-Known Member

Its edge not ACekard Duncan.

Just visit the website on the card, download the latest update, put onto your card and try it. If that fails create a backup of the contents of the card, format using the panasonic formater(search) and recopy.

4. Duncan Idaho

sorry then for the confusion

5. thegreaser

thegreaser New Member

OK---bare with me now, like I said before I am learning as i go here ???
    I have went to the Edge card site and downloaded all of the latest software--just to be sure...before/after putting the new versions on the card is there anything I need to delete??? I am just afraid I will mess something up...thanks for your help...it is very much appreciated!!

6. Bejewelled Twist and Scene It - Twilight don't currently work on EDGE card, no idea about world of zoo though

7. Duncan Idaho

simply deletle the system folder files, and leave intact your games folder, erase everythign else thats not in the games folder.

8. thegreaser

thegreaser New Member

Thank you for making my very first forum post ever a good experience--got newest versions on the cards--more games are working properly...a few still have white screens (bejeweled and the twilight scene it)--seems like other people are having the same problem--now that I know how I will keep checking for updates. My son will be thrilled to play Bowsers Inside story now!!
    Thank you All.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.