1. This forum is in read-only mode.

"Put country name here" Big Brother

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cahos Rahne Veloza, Apr 22, 2008.

1. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Are you guys into Big Brother??

I know in other Big Brother countries, things can get "steamy", unlike here in Conservative 'cough' hypocretical 'cough' Philippines, but are you guys into this "staring at people's daily lives" fad?

Well for me, actually I don't 'cause most of the contestants in Pinoy Big Brother are either "handsome hunky guys" or "naive brainless girls with big boobs", really it's all a beauty popularity contest here, & it's pathetic.

If only there were contestants who were gamers or into Anime, atleast that's someone I can support, but no, most contestants they accept during auditions are people who embody our country's "lamest qualities" & if someone like this guy who was into Anime even made it in the audition, he was the one to be evicted first Lame!!

2. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

i say every year no i won't watch it but after a few people are out and you get to know peple better i get sucked in and watch it.

we (british) were the first to have/inventors of big brother. its pretty cool as all the people are completely different, you get hunks, bimbos, geeks, gays and all manner of different people. half the time they have a contrast because there is normally fights and thats what gets ratings. but anyone can win, the guy who won a few years ago was a guy with tourettes, he was pretty funny as he shouted "WANK" all the time.

3. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

Oh, so you think Tourette's is funny?

4. Void

Void Well-Known Member

I lol'd.

Anyways, American Big Brother has always been pretty uninteresting for me. I'm not into the whole TV (or even reality TV, for that matter) scene, so it was cold water. There's always a TV with that shit on in my house though, and last season (probably last season) there was a total jackass on the show. He reminded me of a slightly-less-caring version of how I treat my siblings. I mean, he'd just walk into a room with some girl eating cereal minding her own business and just start screaming at her and insulting her until she cried, then he'd leave. I laughed so, so hard. At another time, there was a girl who took his cigarettes, or something, so he took all of her clothes and wouldn't give them back until he got his cigarettes back. I also recall him (accidentally) burning a girl with one of his cigs whilst in a fight that he essentially started.

The man was my hero. I wonder if he won. He better have.

5. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

no your missing the tone. HE was funny to watch he was a nut job anyway, he lived with his condition realy well. and at the end of the day it was funny to watch his ticks and he knew it. its not ha ha your disabled funny its ha ha your so funny man kind of way. i was in a band with someone with it, not the swearing kind bit he had ticks and we all had a good laugh at it, so did he at the end of the day you have to laugh.

the main reason i said it was funny was because he shouted "WANK" all the time. so its more funny because its on tv and if it was showed in the day time the people with the bleep button had thier work cut out for them.

they showed the american one on tv here the other day. it was realy realy shit

6. N3M351S

N3M351S Well-Known Member

you either love it or hate it, i hate it. It's been on tv since year 2000

7. Born2killx

Anyways, on topic, I've never watched (nor have I heard of) Big Brother shows. I have heard of Nineteen Eighty-Four though. :p

8. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Void are you a sado-massochist??

9. Void

Void Well-Known Member

The pleasure isn't exactly sexual. :p

10. G.C

G.C Well-Known Member

Big Brother Is Getting Old Now, They Need To Come Up With Something Else.

11. Born2killx

Big Sister!

12. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Nice idea. I watched the 1st Season I think ages ago. Kinda lame.