1. This forum is in read-only mode.

psxfin memcard dont work in valkyrie profile

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by zsombor1985, Jul 9, 2013.

1. zsombor1985

zsombor1985 New Member

Hello
    I cant make a memcard in psxfin
    i tried everything, i already typed the game's name in slot 1 ( config-memcard section) and it made a .bin file but still,when i want to save the game says there is no memcard in slot 1-2.
    Im playing valkyrie profile since epsxe has bugs and its good in psxfin ( exept the random picture freeze during battle ) and i use quick saves but im afraid cd2 will need a save state.... I transfered an epsxe memcard and renamed it to .bin and in the menu at start up i can see the icons of other games so there are existing saves on that card but still, valkyrie profile just dont want to save...
    im using v1.13

help

please

edit:
    there is bit strange solution i think, if there would be someone kind enough who will make a quicksave for me after i sent him/her my quick save and he or she will send me back the new one which is on cd 2 but i think the best would be to solve my memcard prob :)

Post Merge: [time]1373454341[/time]
    Okay, looks like i have to start the game all over again i tested it and now it can save, but at my previous state still cant find the memcard looks like when i started the game i didnt set the game card and thats why it will never be there on that state.... hell yeah im so happy

consider it closed