1. This forum is in read-only mode.

PSX Roms Help Please

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by frik1000, Dec 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frik1000

frik1000 New Member

Okay here's the problem, today I've downloaded 3 PSX roms, Final Fantasy Tactics, Castlevania Symphony of the Night and Megaman X5. The thing is when I tried to extract them after downloading there is always an error with the .BIN file saying it's corrupt! Can someone please help me!

PS. If it's worth mentioning I use FlashGet 3.0 for downloading since when I use Chrome's downloader the files have a tendency to stop at a certain point.

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Uninstall flashget and try again within 24 hours, and test before downloading again.

Mine did that, i moved to free download manager since, as good as flashget was, the problem i had annoyed me.

As for google chrome...all built in download managers do that, even firefox.

3. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Try Orbit Downloader or Free Download Manager as well.

and I suggest don't use any built in download.

4. frik1000

frik1000 New Member

Thanks guys! I'll try that out and post if it works!
    Post Merge: [time]1260683739[/time]
    Hey just downloaded Final Fantasy Tactics with Free Download Manager and it worked! Thanks a lot guys!

Though I have a question, why does the download have a tendency to stop at certain points that I have to pause then start it again?

Post Merge: [time]1260699557[/time]
    Uh...I don't want to sound like a bother but...the solution did in work for Final Fantasy Tactics, but it's still showing the same error when I tried to extract Castlevania and Megaman X5...any suggestions?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.