1. This forum is in read-only mode.

[psx] Resident evil survivor-missing some audio once burnt to disc

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by mds64, Aug 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I used image burn to burn the image I had downloaded (from another site...in mdf/mds format) for use on my chipped ps2 slim.

Burn speed is 4x (mod chip people told me to burn ps2 games at that speed-so I thought ps1 would be same deal)

Using an external dvd writer (does cd's obviously) as laptop on board seems...dodgy at best.

Now-It has some sound-but the audio track (cutscene speech) is missing-thus I cannot gather the story, and I request assistance.

I heard about this issue (CD-DA) but

1.Would like to know if it's possible to burn it off with full audio

2.If issue cannot be resolved-I would like to know why so prehaps I can palm this off to other users

3.Mortal kombat trilogy (from here-clone cd or ccd format) has the same issue-while fight sounds are working-background music is not.

Now in epsxe these issue's are present (1.7.0) but from what I know it's emulator trouble (mk trilogy and re survivor work full sound as psp eboots...but not my re survivor-something I'm still working out :( )

2. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Have you tried Burnt it again?

3. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

...no I have done only one-but it may just be the games perticular format that makes them a bitch.

Prehaps I shall locate the real copies-unless someone has proof that you can enable full sound on these...

(I wish to not waste cd's-they are my mothers :( )

4. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

How about the -RW?

5. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I heard rw's aren't as good...besides-they cost more-it's the last psx game to burn and see no point buying a 10 pack.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.