1. This forum is in read-only mode.

PSX ISO's

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by liquidleonx3, Apr 24, 2008.

1. liquidleonx3

liquidleonx3 New Member

Hey I'm new to the site and I noticed that the PSX ISO section does not have the "C" or "S" section of the ISO's. What's up with that? Just asking because I was looking for Castlevania and SaGa Frontier. ???

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

because we haven't uploaded them yet. It takes time.

3. liquidleonx3

liquidleonx3 New Member

Ah I see. Well, how long has this been around?

4. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Quite a while, but our collection is also quite large, at the moment we have close to 300 GB of PSX ISOs online. And we can't exactly spend all of our lives just uploading, We both like using our connection for other things as well, we add them fairly often though, several letters each month usually.

5. Kapi Heartlilly

Kapi Heartlilly New Member

So what is the current state of the S? :X

Cause there is a lot of nice games starting with S

Like Spyro games, Syphoon Filter, Soul Calibur and stuff like that :X!

6. Trixilver

Trixilver Member

Yeah really. If it were me, I would've done S first. Although then we'd probably have nothing but S titles :-\

7. Seph

There are 132 PSX S titles currently on the server, they just need to be prepared and added. Waiting for Loony to whip up a magic script to make it go faster than if I had to do it manually.

8. GhostFaceLoser

GhostFaceLoser Well-Known Member

i am surpised you guys don't have namco museum vol 5 man i have to redownload that again somewhere else dang it!!

9. Seph

I'd wager there are more than 1500 PSX games released in the US alone and you're surprised we don't have a game yet? Terribly sorry we'll work faster... -.-