1. This forum is in read-only mode.

PSX iso's in .bin what now?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by pishta68, Sep 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pishta68

pishta68 New Member

All the PSX iso's I download end up as .bin files. I looked at a real PSX CD and it looked like a regular file structure. These .bin files, I dont know what to do with them. They were extracted as .rar file but they xtract to a .bin. lost. MLB2003 for instance. TRying to play on a PSX that seems to be modded as my real MLB2003 game comes up with a screen saying that "your PSX may have been tampered with, call xxx-xxx-xxxx" or somethink like that.

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

The bin files are just the iso burn-if you copied the actuallt cd's file struture it won't work.

Keep all other contents that came with the bin file and use a image burning program to burn them to a cd.

Lowest speed reccomended-also use "img burn" for best results-but nero works as well-but go'es faster than x1.

3. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

There should have been a .cue file as well, most software which make images from a disc automatically supply one. If not, then just burn the .bin file in a Image burning program on the lowest speed on a brand of CD such as Verbatim or TDK. Reprinted cover brands are not really suitable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.