1. This forum is in read-only mode.

psx disney's lilo and stich keep getting a memory card is corrupt message

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by mordaki987, Nov 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mordaki987

mordaki987 Well-Known Member

might anyone know or has anyone experienced this when trying to save the game in disney's lilo and stich game? i keep trying to save the game but keep getting a the memory card is corrupt and needs to be formated message when trying to save the game. any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Have you try formatting it first?

3. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

What type of flashcart are you using? Do you have the latest firmware?

4. mordaki987

i'm not using a flash kart i'm just using psx emulator and the mem cards that are used when playing games with the emulator on my pc. also known as memory 1.bin and memory 2.bin

5. meganova

Have you tried what I've suggested?

Try to load it, see if it can be loaded, afraid it might be corrupted. ;D

6. TirithRR

Oh. Sorry, I didn't see the "psx" in your title. You should really put more info in your first post asking for help about how you are trying to play the game to avoid stuff like this :)

Try using ePSXe instead.
    Here is a decent tutorial on how to use it.
    https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=8528.0

7. meganova

doesn't he says he have problem with ePSXe on his recent thread?
    or... I might be wrong? ;D

8. TirithRR

The only problem he had with it was a problem with the game just being a black screen, which most of the time is a Graphics plugin issue.

9. meganova

If that's the case..
    then he need to use some tools then.

10. mordaki987

the epsxe thread was more related to psx and how to convert save games from game faqs and place them on a fake memory card .bin file extension for the psk emulator on my pc that i use the play original playstation 1 games. since ps1 mem cards aren't available or in the stores anymore i can't play them or save games when playing them on my ps2. and this thread is related to playing an iso and getting a the memory card is corrup message when in fact the memory card isn't even real it's a .bin file on my comp that acts as a memory card for a playstation 1 so that i can save and load and playstation 1 isos i may have downloaded and feel like playing. at any rate if it can't be saved it can't be saved and i just wasted time downloading a game i though would be fun.

11. meganova

Mordaki,
    try load the memory card first.
    see if It can be loaded.

12. mordaki987

i'll try it but since it's just an emulator program i don't know if that will do anything. since i can save games from other playstation isos just fine. examples are i can save and load a game in grandia no sweat. same with saving and loading a game in chrono cross or ff7. it's just the disney game i get that message on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.