1. This forum is in read-only mode.

PspIsoz queries

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by theunderling, Oct 30, 2009.

1. theunderling

theunderling Well-Known Member

I wonder if anyone can answer these queries I have:-

1.Their releases update only seems to get done after 7 days plus,are there hardly any releases for Psp's.

2.Do they have a forum.I cant seem to find it.

2. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

1. I can't answer that. Blame the amount of PSP games coming out. That's a nice statement though.

2. Apparently not.

I prefer pspiso.com, it's a forum and the people who put up roms are up to date.

3. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

That's not much of a question, more of a statement.

Just like Romulation, pspisoz doesn't go out and buy games just to copy them so you can download them for free. They have to wait for people to copy the games they own. So they get games when ever they are avialable. They also tend to have every PSP game available, so complaining about the lack of games on their site is a worthless thing to do.

4. theunderling

OK Tirith,Ill explain a bit further,as youve picked things up not in the ways I meant.

I asked on there site if they had a forum-I just got ignored....

Im not complaining and nor am I a leecher.Ive spent thousands of pounds on games and "wanted" to upload any Ive got that arent on various sites.But it is not my fault as when I ask for instructions on how to do it,I dont understand fully on how to do this successfully in the replies I get-so I cant do it.

I dont know much about the PSP.Isoz site,I dont know when their site gets updated,I dont know if its because there is only 1 psp game released per week opposed to 10 by Nintendo.

I have read the guide by Seph regarding the procedure in how Roms appear on here and it may be the same setup for Psp.Isoz.
    I will start complaining though if a certain Psp game doesnt come through my letterbox from Amazon very soon,as it was put up on MU last night.

5. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

1.Not many are released-the system is preety slow-ds won this race :)

2.Never saw any mention of forums-maybe if you join there might be a link visable-but never tried-too many passwords already.

And I kinda dislike pspisos-but that's just me being picky...

The isoz site seems to nto only upload the games-but patch them and what not-most games seem to be prepatched.

6. TirithRR

You weren't ignored, the very first post answered that question :)

7. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

Also could be translated as "No, they do not have a forum."

8. theunderling

LOL.

Tirith,I said I was ignored on there site,not this one LOL.

9. TirithRR

You mean their site, not there site :)

10. theunderling