1. This forum is in read-only mode.

PSPgo Games

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lukinator007, Nov 18, 2009.

1. Lukinator007

Lukinator007 Well-Known Member

Hey guys!

Is there any site were I can download PSPgo games?
    Not the actual site, I mean somewhere like Romulation were I can download them for free.
    And: What's better?

Dsi
    or
    PSPgo

2. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

PSP go games are the same as any old psp game aren't they?

On the PSP phat/2000/3000, you use UMDs and play them from the disk, unless you have a hacked one!! ;)

but on the psp go you have to download the games via wifi....i'm not sure if they have chickHEN or CFE for the psp go yet.....i'll check.....also

go to http://pspgohacks.com

*EDIT

yep......there's something for it, but i don't know if it's been released.......typhoon isn't going to release their's though......

3. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

The Go can't do anything yet. You'll have to wait.

4. Lukinator007

Lukinator007 Well-Known Member

ok then I'll wait

5. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

There is no publically released CFW for the go.

You can only download from psn, requires you to pay money for a digital download.

6. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

yep! i know. i thought there was but there isn't.

the manager at my local gamestop said that 3 people bought a psp go and 2 of them brought them back already!! :)

7. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Because not everyone can download 800mb games and they can't use the UMD's the older one's can.

THey released the go far too early-it's not the time when everyone has super fast net yet.

8. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Australians don't, but everyone else does ;)

9. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Is everyone got net faster than 500kbs?

I don't think so...

My neibour hood is still being developed, and it's net is poor...and my wireless broadband usb device is worse.

I'm sure a few people have great net, but not everyone...after all recession is still having a hard time to recover...and net isn't so much of a nessicity when your nearly broke...

10. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

i know what you mean....i JUST got "high-speed" dsl internet and i don't have wifi.......that's one bad thing about the go, is that you have to have wifi to download the games.......

my internet is 200 kbps........it's pretty slow compared to other places..... :(

11. theunderling

theunderling Well-Known Member

What times/speed are you guys expecting.Im happy enough downloading a 800mb film in 20 minutes tops.

12. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

the download speed i think......i download at 185-200 kb/s.