1. This forum is in read-only mode.

[PSP TUTORIAL] JcPsP v0.6+UmdGen4.0+Guide How to Play

Discussion in 'Tutorials' started by thricee, Jul 18, 2012.

1. thricee

thricee Well-Known Member

PSP Emulator JcPsp windows x86 32bit+64bit(soon)
    Not a fancy thread but the main purpose is to post the psp emulator along with the file needed for you to play all commercial games on your personal computer. File is called UMDGEN and its used mainly to dump games from your psp but since there are alot of isos on the internet with most of them prepatched to bypass antipiracy on most of the games.

So what this emulator do is emulate all of the psp games released i ve tested it with games like lord of arcana/persona3portable/monster hunter/pro evolution although i didnt really play a lot into the game so i am not sure if there will be a glitch or not.but so far on persona3portable its working just fine and persona is among the highest in size isos out there for psp

So the emulator alone is freeware on emulator-zone but when u try to run a commercial iso downloaded u get the so called prometheus error.what the error do is find the prometheus patch detect it and then block the emulator from emulating.with this little miracle called umdgen u can alter or decrypt if u like the iso in such a way that bypasses the emulator and works just fine.

Steps are :
    1)delete-prometheus.prx and EBOOT.BIN

2)rename-EBOOT.OLD to EBOOT.BIN

3)save/*.iso

so basically you are removing the prometheus.prx patch and the eboot.bin and u rename the eboot.old to eboot.bin.that sums it up
    i currently have the windows x86 32bit version of the emulator but i am sure you can get the emulator on emulator zone otherwise i ll make sure i upload sooner or later if people request it.

Code:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?15q2g4zbuxz7n7o
    this is the x86 32bit jcpsp emulator

Code:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?s118x1x1804tr48
    the second one is the UMDGEN file.

So if you are lookin for a psp emulator that can emulate games of psp on your pc this is it.hope it helps.feel free to ask any questions i will try and answer btw uploaded to mediafire since its the most free user friendly host site.you are free to upload the file if you want just give credits to the OP

Oh btw credits to the UmdGen developers as well as j for making the emulator.I take no credit at all i just wanted to help you guys out.cheers
    Post Merge: [time]1342725074[/time]
    i will look into a compatibility list sooner or later.but so far even 3rd birthday and the latest releases are supported.i guess compatibility is solely affected by your pc specs

2. Arshes91

Arshes91 Well-Known Member

can you reupload UmdGen

3. thricee

thricee Well-Known Member

Code:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?bqpk0us17r7bzys

Umdgen reuploaded better grab it fast cause probably on the next strike i get my mediafire acc is banned

4. yunantidus

yunantidus New Member

UMDGen is violated in Mediafire, thricee