1. This forum is in read-only mode.

PSP-Total Noob-lend a hand?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by teserut, Dec 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teserut

teserut Guest

As stated, I'm totally crap with my psp. I hardly know anything besides that I need some description of custom firmware, but every time i try to put a custom firmware on my psp it either tells me i need a previous firmware or it just freezes. My friend already hacked it with Pandora's battery. All I need to know is what to do from the ABSOLUTE beginning (after the Pandora's battery doodad). Antagonizing me will not brood well with anyone so if you can't lend a helping hand or say something positive, I suggest you not post here at all.

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Sounding like this might not bring good results.

However I will attempt to help, so I need these details...

-What firmware were you on
    -What are you trying to go to
    -How exactly are you doing this currently?
    -What type of psp is this exactly-might be required

ANd then I can assisit in one way or another.

3. kyranasa

kyranasa Well-Known Member

it would be good if someone sell a PSP that does everythink that need to do so we not get to afraid doing wrong and BRICK......... even if it a little expensive.......

4. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

You don't need a second psp...

I have a seperate magic memory stick for emergencies, though I honestly doubt I'd do something stupid.

As for the issue, freezing...if this is during install then your ethier using the chickHEN method or your trying GEN without going in order...though apparently GEN-D can be straight from 5.oom33v6

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.