1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Psp save file corrupted

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by starthiefsin, Dec 24, 2010.

1. starthiefsin

starthiefsin Member

Hi , I've been using my psp since 3 days now playing kingdom hearts bbs and dragon ball z shin boudokai another road but ever since i updated my psp to 5.50 prometheus, yesterday i can't seem to play my save file from dragon ball z downloaded from gamefaqs , even tough the last time it could play( using 5.00 m33-6) i was using the same save file and i was playing with no problem

for kingdom hearts ever thing is ok since i restarted the game but i don't want to beat dragon ball z it will be too long, btw for naruto ultimate ninja heroes 3 the save file was working and all ( downloaded from gamefaqs too) i even formatted my memory stcick inside my psp but it still says corrupted
    all help will be appreciated thanks you

2. Dark8

Dark8 Member

Are you making sure they're in the right slot and all? And not renamed, for that matter. I don't do much messing around with GameFAQs' saves (in fact, the only one I ever bothered with was a couple of PSP!Disgaea 1 files), but I did corrupt a save once due to a thoughtless edit to the supposed "slot" for the save file. Changing it back allowed it to be loaded again.

If those don't work, either get a new file from GameFAQs (unless the uploader renamed it, in which case you're most likely screwed unless you can find what it's supposed to be called) or see if you can find one elsewhere. I personally prefer to actually put forth the effort into getting through a game, but eh. To each their own.

3. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Make sure you get the correct save files for your games according to its region and codes, e.g ULES007890000.
    and It will also gets corrupted if the save files are from previous firmware than what you're using now,
    so either revert your firmware, or request the save file for your current firmware.

4. starthiefsin

starthiefsin Member

well i guess ill have to work for having the char back thanks again