1. This forum is in read-only mode.

PSP ROMS. . .

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by rhyme2556, Jan 17, 2008.

1. rhyme2556

rhyme2556 New Member

So PSP game downloads won't be back??? awwwwwwww

2. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

have patience, im sure theyll be back in due time.

3. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Won't be any time soon, but should Sony in the far future still only have a shitty 8 demo's then maybe.

4. lilblkridinhood

lilblkridinhood Well-Known Member

well there are other sites which do let you download PSP games so if you need them just tell me, and i'll ask my friend for the website

5. Zhelkus

Zhelkus Member

You know, there's still this whatchumakallit called BitTorrent... and another one called eMule. I've heard they can help any person who have trouble in their quests to find unobtainable items and relics....

6. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

emule is monitored by antipiracy agencies.

7. Seph

Which is why you get PeerGuardian, and it's not like torrent trackers aren't monitored, though to a slightly lesser degree since each individual file has to be monitored and there's no "client" with a search ability.

8. Zhelkus

Zhelkus Member

As long as you're outside the us of a then you're safe. Minor concerns might pop up when you're in Canada or Europe. BitTorrent is much more difficult to spy on, like Seph said.

9. Seph

Though no impossible, if you go to thepiratebay.org and download a newly-added high-profile movie then chances are it's probably monitored. Stick to smaller trackers and use PeerGuardian and you should be fine though.