1. This forum is in read-only mode.

[PSP] Revelations Persona/Persona 1 Portable

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Duncan Idaho, Dec 7, 2011.

1. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Well-Known Member

Could any please give me a link for this game? i have been seeking it for a while and google is not giving me the results i want, all i get are the eboot AKA the original PSX version, i am seeking the PSP one and pspiso does not has or at least not that i have seen since all the search shows are J eboot, U eboot and the the P3P game. So please, help? any one? thanks in advance for the person who submits the link.

2. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Re: [PSP] Revelations Persona

Ick dude, if you're gonna pirate persona 1 psp, then pirate the psp portable version. It's so much better, and i actually beat revelations persona.

3. Duncan Idaho

Sylar read the OP, I AM seeking the PSP remake and google poin ts out it's called revaltions persona, only that for PSP, i am not intrested in the eboot, as pspiso lacks of said iso/cso

4. sylar1000

The remake isn't called Revelations Persona, it's Persona 1 Portable the remake is called.

Revelations Persona is only the ps1 version.

5. Duncan Idaho

Still any idea were i can get the remake? snce PSPISO all it has is the psx version and ffsinder only has the j and U version of the PSX

6. sylar1000

So far all i can find through google is torrent links to it.

7. Duncan Idaho

it will do the trick, does it says on which format the iamge comes? iso or cso? asking since i couldnt even boot SOTN remake via the rondo of blood remake as a .cso image, i am thinking that the cso format gives me troubles :/

8. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

Back in the day, CSO used to cause problems, but anything 5.50 GEN D-3 or later should be able to handle most games in CSO format. If not, then just use UMDGen to make it an ISO again.

9. Duncan Idaho

well i am running 6.37 genesis pro b-7 and it seems some cso games do cause problems, so i rather run the raw iso, gotta download umd gen then, i need to find 6.39 since it was what i ran in first place but my stick got corrupted, since it migth be a CFW issue.

10. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

Is it okay then to move it to technical help? Maybe people can help you there

11. Duncan Idaho

i made a sligth mistake when posting i emant i am running 6.39 pro b7 i used to run pro b6, also it migth have been a problem about the cso, also dont bother with moving it, no one really cares about giving answers to psp questions on technical help i have two topics there with 200+ views and 0 answers, same goes for wii, we migth as well rename it to nintendo ds help.

12. Jonez001

Well, here in Rom Request it is the same. The Wii will get answers but the PSP. HMMM

13. Duncan Idaho

true most of the isos i reuested on a previous topic i had to find them for myself, like dissidia 012

14. dikadjust

dikadjust New Member

deng dong.... i dont have idea

15. Upaut

Upaut Well-Known Member

Had you looked on PSPISO, you would've found it hiding under "S - U", since the full title is Shin Megami Tensei Persona.

16. Duncan Idaho

Jonez please close this topic i have a .cso image all i need is to convert it to iso if it gives me troubles.

17. Jonez001

I move it to Technical help.
    Maybe someone can help here