1. This forum is in read-only mode.

PSP Iso's

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by 2st0ned2p00n, Feb 5, 2009.

1. 2st0ned2p00n

2st0ned2p00n New Member

I read through the pages and don't think I seen this suggested. Anyway I think it would be pretty cool if they're were PSP iso's available for download sometime in the future, probably not going to be anytime soon as you guys have alot to do but would be nice in the future :).

2. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

We used to have them but they were removed because demos are available and there were copyright issues

3. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

nothing to do with copyright issues; we removed them because Sony started an official demo site, so there was no longer any need for us to host them.

4. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Oh, I thought that there were also issues with sites being shut down as one site I visited did get shut down for that reason

5. Rhith

Rhith Well-Known Member

Check out the trading station for tons of PSP ISOs, Movies formatted for PSP and PSX Games converted for PSP.

6. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Wait maybe five or ten years more, surely by then RomUlation will be hosting current Gen console games under the Retro section :)

7. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

We got shut down by Nintendo, Sony have never caused us any trouble to my knowledge.

8. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Actually we didn't get shut down by Nintendo...

2 years ago the ESA contacted our host about illegal material, and instead of asking us to remove it the host decided it didn't want to host us. With our current host, when such things happen we are merely asked to remove the content and then we go on our marry way and everyone wins.