1. This forum is in read-only mode.

PSP Help?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Blitz913, Aug 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blitz913

Blitz913 Member

Does this website help with PSP? If so, PLEASE HELP! for some reason all the CFW updates are corrupted. Can someone share a WORKING 5.50 GEN-A? My email is [email protected]

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Blitz, We need details on what you are trying to do?

What model is your PSP? 1000 (Phat), 2000 (Lite), or 3000 (newest, currently being sold). The model number is either on the bottom or the back of the PSP.
    Do you have Custom Firmware installed already?
    You cannot just update to Custom Firmware if you are running Official Firmware like you can update to official firmwares. You have to use software exploits, or hardware exploits (like the special tool battery "Pandora").

3. Blitz913

Blitz913 Member

ok its a Phat(1000 model) its current CFW is 500 M33-2 all the CFWs i download are sayhing its corrupted. I have to recover the 500m33-2 from my friend. i cant update anymore since all of them end up corrupted, same on m friend's memories.

4. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Upgrade that to 5.00m33v6-it's more stable than GEN-A-sure it can't go online in the PSN or do that blocked evangelion game-but one day they may make an update to m33 :)

I run it-it's good enough I reckon-all the newest CFW's still have a few bugs that need perfecting-5.00m33v6 is the only one I gathered that is stable.

5. Blitz913

Blitz913 Member

ok i got it to m33-6, but it wont allow me to play Evangelion Battle Orgestra Portable? Thats one of the reasons why i wanted to update my PSP. awwwwww

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.