1. This forum is in read-only mode.

psp hacked help

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by chaunceez, Nov 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chaunceez

chaunceez Well-Known Member

hacked my psp did every thing right then when i go in the game it says the same mission dialog from the first mission can anybody help me please

psp 2001 hacked with 5.00 m33-6
    oh and on every game but echocrome but i dont think it has missions

GTA VSC
    INFECTED
    ANd GOD OF wAR

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

"same mission dialog"

What on earth do you mean...and where did you get this game?

Prehaps it's been ripped too much and left with garbage, and I believe it's not the firmware that is the issue, if it was it wouldn't load at all and show an error code.

3. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

it's probably just a bad rip like mds64 said.......i don't know of anything else that would cause that...

there is a possiblity that the psp isn't reading the game correctly and it is skipping back to the first cut-scene......if that's what you mean????

i've heard of SSBB doing this.....playing the first cut-scene each time......

when i had 5.00 m33-6 i played god of war and i didn't have any problems like that....

4. chaunceez

chaunceez Well-Known Member

no same cut scean its the same dialog as the 1st mission
    and where you get your games at?

5. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

www.pspisoz.com

I refuse to use torrents-when people rip them it only creates issues...

They remove too much.

WHere did you get this...pm me.

6. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

yep...i get mine from the same place....other than that i use another.....pm me if you want other site.

7. ethbandit

ethbandit Member

Well I think you should upgrade your CFW to Gen D2 it plays all the old games and any newer games coming out that need OFW up to 6.00

8. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I may be on that myself but nothing wrong with it-just means you need to use the dycrpter all the time...

Although the U version of dissidia and the E version of nfs shift don't need dycrpting :)

9. ethbandit

ethbandit Member

You shouldn't because the GEN D2 doesn't need the decryptor I have it and I'm playing clean isos from pspizos.com

well either way don't go on GEN C they screwed that one up and it bricked some peoples psp.

as long as you have GEN A or B you can go straight to GEN D then from GEN D go to GEN D2

http://www.consolespot.net/

Theirs a link to the website I get all my CFW for my psp. All the GEN updaters you need should be on the first page under the PSP bar.

10. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

http://www.pspslimhacks.com.........i use that ALL the time........they have stuff almost instantly!

11. theunderling

theunderling Well-Known Member

Well Im thinking of going from m33-6 straight to gen-d2,like it says here

http://forums.qj.net/guides-psp-hacks-homebrew-emulators/156436-guide-ultimate-cfw-installation-guide.html

12. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

you have to go to gen-D first.......gen-D2 is just a patch for gen-D

13. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I've been watching the news...

I prefered m33 but only because it was the first I ever used, GEN D-2 ain't bad as I no longer have to dycrpt my games.

It's preety easy (page took too long to load :( ) I just located the "5.50 GEN-D" update, placed that into psp>games and ran that (though depending on where you get it you may also need to find the 5.50pbp).

Once there, find the "GEN D-2" patch-it's small because it patches over what you have, making it perfect.

14. theunderling

theunderling Well-Known Member

OK,I see what you mean.It was that other guy saying you must be on gen-a or gen-b,whereas that link I posted says different,you can do it from m33

15. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

When I updated my Brother's PSP from 5.00M33-6 to GEND2, I went to ->GEN A -> GEN B -> GEN D -> GEN D2.

I figured it was safer to go through all the steps then to try and jump to the end. It didn't take that long (maybe 10 minutes).

16. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I heard you can apparently jump from m33v6 to GEN D, then patch that to GEN D-2.

I haven't tried though-I was itching to try my new tool battery-thanks to a little modding my mms put it straight into GEN D :)

It was a bit glitchy though (wouldn't read my 8GB sony stick) but after patching to D-2 it was fine :)

17. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

i went from m33-6 to GEN B, GEN D, and then GEN D-2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.