1. This forum is in read-only mode.

PSP Go Iso...

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by FLYINHAWAIIAN37, Dec 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FLYINHAWAIIAN37

FLYINHAWAIIAN37 Well-Known Member

How do i get the isos to work?
    ive read that i need certain software but at the same time i heard some of those soft wares with cost my PSP to be "bricked". I need help. :-\

2. Krest71

Krest71 Member

Isos won't load on official firmware. There isnt a custom firmware for the PSP GO right now. That software your referring to is probably ChickHEN. Unfortunately ChickHEN can only be used on 5.03 and the lowest firmware the GO shipped out was 5.70 i think.

3. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Psp go can't play freely downloaded games...

It can't be hacked currently to do so ethier.

Best bet is to get a psn account, media go, and pay for the games online until such time :)

4. FLYINHAWAIIAN37

:(.
    i did all that searching for nothing.
    i dont have a credit card and i heard to buy it with cash you have to buy a playstation card then rhe game.*sigh*.

5. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

This is why i tell people not to bother with a go...

Technically I can use it with my master card debit card (my actual money-not credit :) ) and it would work.

Well I hope you get lucky thare, sorry mate :(

6. FLYINHAWAIIAN37

yea.
    ima jus go to gamedtop today and proly get atleast two games.[idkhowmuch they even cost] and wait til ISOs can be played

7. FLYINHAWAIIAN37

Now i have bought a Playstation card but Yu-Gi-Oh Tag Force 4 is not even on PSN!!!
    Tag Force 3 is not even on there so it looks like they wont even put 4 on there.
    Thats one of the main reasons i wanted a game. :'(

8. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

That's the problem, not all games you can download yet, this is why I oppose the go, because there is more physical Games than digital ones, it's not advised...

If the go came out first it would have been a different story then wouldn't it!

For now, I would suggest ethier trading that for a 3000 (at least you can buy the UMD copies....) or an older 1000/2000 as they can be hacked correctly...plus they are cheaper than a go!

Let me know what happens to the go, I'd be highly fustrated with downloading games constantly...unlike games from www.pspisoz.com you can't pause downloads...if your net plays up mid download you need to restart-meaning a waste of time.

(and gran turismo is 1GB...would take ages AND if that cuts out...while you can do it again for free, it eat's bandwidth)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.