1. This forum is in read-only mode.

psp gba emulator- gpSP mod 20090703-bios problems...

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by mds64, Jul 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

This is what I believe the latest version of it (as qj.net say's) and I thought I'd grab it (as the one before it was only in jap-which I can't read :( ) but this one refuses to work with the bios that worked in previous versions...

In the other versions, it would warn me my bios was irregular (but still work regardless) but in this, it tells me it won't work, it tells me about the details about what the bios should be-my bio's file size is correct, but I can't get the final detail-m5 adress or something ???

It won't tell me what the exact problem is, but the bios is the correct dead on size.

And if your wondering what exact version it is, it's in the topic name, and it's the one with the cat playing a gba as the game select picture :)

My psp is firmware 5.00m33v6 and has played all homebrew up until now-this works but it's the bios...

Can someone re-direct me to a bios that DOES work on this-not one that only has been tested on previous ones...

PS-I also have halo psp, it's failing to load, it shuts off once I select the pic, anyone got this to work I heard stories that this has worked on my psp type (2000 slim-not hen hacked-proper hack :) )

Thanks in advance.
    Post Merge: [time]1247824636[/time]
    I have the detail but dam photo bucket won't let me in-will post more info when it decides to let me log in, dam it!

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Hmm, I'll have to check what version of gpSP I'm using when I get home, but the Good GBA bios from the "How to get problematic games to work on VBA" thread works for mine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.