1. This forum is in read-only mode.

PSP-Games not showing up in Games

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by teserut, Feb 24, 2010.

1. teserut

teserut Guest

A few days ago I put Yu-gi-oh Tag force 4 on my PSP, then when I disconnected it and tried to play it, its not on my PSP... I'm on D2 at the moment due to the fact that when I was on D3, the majority of my games froze... fortunately those games have stopped freezing on D2, I don't think its firmware related because instead of being able to open, but not play the game, I just can't see the game. I've tried renaming it from Y_T_F_4 to Yu-gi-oh Tag force USA and still no dice, I've tried using CFW Folder blocker and still no dice.

I'm not angry or frustrated about this, I just want to fix it because when I start something, I tend to want to finish it. So anyway, any help would be nice, I'll try going on D3 tonight and see if that works, but I doubt it will.

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

What do you mean by "disconnected"?

Have you got any plugin's enabled other than the stock ones that came with the GEN firmware?

3. stirgo1212

stirgo1212 Well-Known Member

Otherwise if all else fails, use ChickHen and CFW enabler. That usually works.

4. serpentile

serpentile Active Member

hey man this happened to me before u will find in your iso folder that u put your games in another folder called videos dont delete that atleast that wat fixed the problem for me each time i delete that folder my games wont show up just dont delete it and leave it like that

5. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

He said other games are working, so I'd assuem he's putting the iso's into the ISO folder rather than the GAME folder.

But he's already on a cfw, and it won't work on a cfw, only on a psp with 5.03 firmware.

6. paisios

paisios Well-Known Member

yes i agre but to be sure you should update your psp firmware. if you do that more games will be playable even that ones with anti piracy

7. teserut

teserut Guest

By disconnected, I just mean pulling the cord out of the computer. I tryed using cfw folder blocker but it doesn't seem to do anything other than that, not as far as I'm aware.

Just tried going on D3, no help

8. serpentile

serpentile Active Member

man look wat iam trying to say is that in your iso folder there is another folder called videos in it dont delete that thats it there is no need for cfw blockers or anything like that

9. teserut

teserut Guest

I did listen to you before and put tag force in the videos folder, no dice my friend. The only other thing I can think of that might be wrong is the rip itself, I'll try to make my own rip or download it myself soon, but for the time being, unless someone else has this same problem I suggest this topic be left alone

10. paisios

paisios Well-Known Member

or maybe you should put 'em in the "ISO" folder that should do it. I think...

11. Andypanda169

Andypanda169 Well-Known Member

If my memory serves me correctly, that was a post firmware crisis release, so it could be you are using a non 'Fixed' iso, but that still wouldnt explain why it isnt appearing in the list. If it was, it would appear but not run correctly.

First guess, check file extension (i know its a simple thing, but simple things can screw you over alot) and if it doesnt work, find a 'fixed' version. I know of this game running on 5.00 m-33-6 running 'fixed' version, so its worth a try.

Yea all PSP iso's/cso's should go into that folder. :)