1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Psp Emulators

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Arcwolf09, May 20, 2010.

1. Arcwolf09

Arcwolf09 Guest

I would like to start this new topic about psp emulators and what games work on them.
    Also if u dont mind post the links to the sites where u have gotten emulator and game. Also report any viruses or nonworking sites and emulators.

2. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Here's a list of emulators for PSP. - http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=5378.0

3. Arcwolf09

Arcwolf09 Guest

Yeah. I know the topic, but i want working emulators posted here and the games that work on them. Im trying to get a specific a possible with this so anyone who wants a game can get the corresponding emulator.

4. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

This is the best one:
    http://jpcsp.org/

It also has a forum and compatibility info.

5. Arcwolf09

Arcwolf09 Guest

There is surprisingly hardly any games that work. I would think with so many hackers out there that many more psp games would have been cracked. If only all the hackers of the world would unite and give monster hunters freedom unite :)

6. TirithRR

It's not about cracking the games, it's about developing a program that emulates the PSP hardware well enough.

Plus, most people just play on their hacked/modded PSPs.

7. Arcwolf09

Arcwolf09 Guest

anyway if any more psp emulators and games that work with them are found please post them.

8. TirithRR

That is the best one. Keep an eye on www.pspslimhacks.com there may be updates later. But right now you'll have to live with what is available.

9. Arcwolf09

Arcwolf09 Guest

Well since my hopes and dreams have been dashed *sniff* can you delete this thread?

10. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

It most likely won't be deleted. :p

11. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

Nope it will just either be buried or spammed to death until its locked.

12. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Yep.

I can say that much.

I don't use that many emulators for the PSP. And I have only tried the JPCSP or whatever twice and it didn't run the mini that I was wanting to play... =\

13. Arcwolf09

Arcwolf09 Guest

All i want to play is monter hunters freedom unite on my computer because i done want shell out 200 dollars for a new system for 1 game

14. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

You can get a hackable PSP for around $120 or so...