1. This forum is in read-only mode.

PSP Emulator

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by amneryus, Dec 15, 2008.

1. amneryus

amneryus New Member

I have dl an PSP Emulator..but I haven't tested if it is working..if you want I can give it to you...but there's one thing.. can you give me a Resident Evil 2 CD 2 rom for PSX Emulator? i can't DL the one on the Romulation Archive because i don't have enough points... so please can anyone give it to me?! =p

2. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Just wait a few days until you accumulate enough points.

3. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Wait, you've mentioned PSP and a PSX emulator, which one is it? PSP emulators are so bad.

4. grimsim1

grimsim1 Well-Known Member

If anyone here wanted a PSP emulator, i'm sure they would have no trouble finding one. That is pointless though as they don't even work. Just wait until you get enough points.

5. zinectics

zinectics Well-Known Member

i think PSP emulators are not yet that develop ^^

6. Deathbreak911

Deathbreak911 Well-Known Member

If they can't even make a decent NDS emulator, I think PSP emulators are far off.

7. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

PSP emulators are horrible, they are still in development stage, only really used by people producing homebrew. If you wish to download then just wait untill you have enough points or purchase premium

8. captainbitter

captainbitter Well-Known Member

Currently, emulating a PSP on a PC is like trying to run Bioshock on a gameboy color.

9. Tsenzei

Tsenzei Member

Actually the no$ is decent. It still has a lot of problems of course, and many games won't work or slow down, but it's quite a bit better than not too long ago.

10. casper1910

casper1910 Well-Known Member

I agree with you there.