1. This forum is in read-only mode.

PsONE burning game to CD-RW (Princo) help!

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Sale666, Dec 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sale666

Sale666 New Member

Hello i have tryed to burn the "ISO" from the game i downloaded here for PS1 "Fighting force" and it extracted 4 files - ISO,CCD,SUB,and seems another ISO (2kb)...
    I have attempted to burn with alcohol 120 just the iso file but it didnt work! than i tryed to burn the CCD file seems it burned all files on but still isnt working!
    Can i get some help here? what am i doing wrong? is it possible it will not work on CD-RW or am i doing something wrong?
    Thanks!

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

You cannot use CD-RW to play games. You have to use CD-R.

3. Sale666

Sale666 New Member

Great thanks! just one more thing i should be using the CCD and burn with clone cd or alcohol? and burn it that way right? and than the game should work?

4. TirithRR

Burn at the slowest speed, choosing the CCD will be fine. It will likely work if you choose the ISO as well, but I don't think it matters.

I like using IMGBurn for creating discs, but Alcohol and others should work as well.

5. Sale666

Sale666 New Member

great thanks for your time and help! Will burn a CD-R now!

Post Merge: [time]1261329155[/time]
    Ok i have done the recoring now and the same thing happened it didnt work =/... i chose the CCD with Alcohol 120% but it still isnt working i set a low burning speed too..
    Before i have attempted to open the CCD with clone CD and it shows Tracks like songs on the CCD? is that normal?

Damn it it was my last CD-R =(...
    Any help?

Btw i downloaded now the Rampage and it came with only 2 files! BIN and CUE... how do i burn this now??
    Is it the same like burning a iso or should i just drag and drop on cd??
    Thanks!

6. TirithRR

Is your Playstation modded?

7. Sale666

Sale666 New Member

Yeh i have some games for it like medal of honor 1! and it starts with no problem and i have PES but old cd's dont remember how iv done it i doubt it i even burnt em i belive a friend borrowed em to me!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.