1. This forum is in read-only mode.

PSN is Coming Back Up

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LuckyTrouble77, May 15, 2011.

1. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

Everything except for the store. Only the US is noted right now for having the PSN come back up.

Map here:
    http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/05/14/play-on-%E2%80%93-psn-restoration-begins-now/comment-page-2/#comments

Green states are the ones with PSN right now. For other countries, there is really no word yet.

2. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Indeed, currently up for me. Though i'm taking a break lol

3. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

Entire west coast is lit up now. Pretty much just the central US is still waiting for PSN.

Edit: All of the US and Canada are lit up green now. PSN should be ago throughout the top two thirds of NA, along with anywhere else they may have gotten to at this point.

4. UnknownSky

UnknownSky New Member

Yay :D

Although probably not going to get back online till next week but awesome. Kind of found it good that some people got a break from Playstation for a bit. Some are a bit coo-coo for it x_x

5. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

UK is now up.

6. 10tarik10

10tarik10 Well-Known Member

Europe is up

7. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

You get 2 free games apparently as a welcome back pack, I haven't checked myself, just what I was told.

8. Renesha

Renesha Guest

My penis is now up.

PS3 games-

Europeans:
    LittleBigPlanet
    inFamous
    Ratchet & Clank: A Quest for Booty
    Dead Nation
    Wipeout HD

Americans:
    Dead Nation
    inFAMOUS
    LittleBigPlanet
    Super Stardust HD
    Wipeout HD + Fury

You get two! =D

9. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Meh, the only one i;m kind of interested in is Infamous, and that's because i don't like the demo enough to pay for it. Everything else seems boring to me. I was hoping for something like God of War 3