1. This forum is in read-only mode.

PS3 EMU HELP

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by ev0lut10n, Aug 1, 2011.

1. ev0lut10n

ev0lut10n Well-Known Member

PLEASE!!!
    What are the controls on ps3 emulator.

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

there is no such thing as a PS3 emulator, no computer currently in existence is capable of emulating PS3

3. Indeed it is as LoonyLion said previously. There is not a real working PS3 emulator in existence. However, if you meant to say ps2/psx emu then go to config.>gamepad>gamepad 1 to set up the controls to your liking. If you have a ps3 controller, you can download a program that will allow you to use it as a controller for your emulators (that goes for ALL emulators of any system). Google "use PS3 controller for emulator" & you will find it in no time. Download it and name it as something you will recognize then make a shortcut to it on your desktop. Everytime you turn your computer back on plug your controller into the USB port, then run the program once. Then press and hold the PS button on your controller for a few seconds then tap it three times (lol i'm not sure if you have to hold it or not so i always hold it then tap it to be certain it is connected)

Then open your emulator and go to options, configuration etc. (whatever tab it is under) and open your controller configuration, click in a box and press the button on your PS3 controller that you want to correspond with it.

I'm sure you didn't need such a detailed explanation but it keeps me from having to explain things twice. Nonetheless if you need further help with anything feel free to ask & I will help you to the best of my ability.