1. This forum is in read-only mode.

PS2 Iso's

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by TheCOMET, Oct 21, 2007.

1. TheCOMET

TheCOMET Member

Is their a request for a PS2 iso on here, that would be cool, cause i am lookin for them but no luck, i am also looking for 3 cool games for the PS2

R-Type Final
    Gran Turismo 3 & 4

Is this allowed, cause theires a PSP Iso on, Plz

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

PS2 ISOs may be uploaded by the community, and linked in our trading station, but due to their size they will not be hosted on our server in the foreseeable future.

Also, don't get into the habit of abbreviating words like 'please', it's against our rules and if you do it again you will lose karma.

3. kaiden

kaiden Well-Known Member

Torrents are pretty much the way to go with PS2 isos, they're pretty good if you can find the right seeded torrent. I saw God of War 2 in the trading station and that just made me * *

4. TheCOMET

TheCOMET Member

Oh, well i was only being polite, thats all, so that means they are here, but not hosted, i see, well, is their any other places for PS2 Isos, if its not allowed to be said on here?

5. Loonylion

Not exactly, it means they can be here if someone takes the time to upload them to a filehosting service and post the links on here. However, as Kaiden said, torrents are most likely to be your best choice.

6. kaiden

kaiden Well-Known Member

its allowed to talked here, its a rom site XD

because of file size, they're too big and would kill bandwidth from direct download. A few gigs per game and splitting it up to upload through free filehosting is insanely tormenting. I hate downloading parts from those things since there's too many problems involved like putting downloading limits on you ~ had to download a psp game over 2 days...

I haven't found enough uploads on a single filehoster that i would want to pay for the better downloading service. its all up to user preferences which really makes it inconvenient and a waste of money.

since torrents are peer to peer its a lot more cost effective and at the moment im trying to get an account for demonoid.com since they have really good seeders for older games

7. Loonylion

I have a lifetime premium account with megaupload.com. While I find it useful, and I think it was well worth what I paid for it, the fact that they have more than doubled the price since I got mine would make me think twice about getting one now if I didn't already have one.